Saturday, January 4, 2014

Living in the mind of your Protagonist

One of the things that has stuck out to me the most in my reading of the 90-Day Novel is the fact that the writing exercises get you into the mind of your main Protagonist, and so far, a little into the mind of your main Antagonist as well.

Once again, I highly recommend the book and find it to be a very valuable resource for aspiring writing ... and even experienced writers who wish to hone their craft more.

That's all I've got for today, it's been a very long day at my full-time job and I've left only 15 minutes before midnight to get my writing in for the day (PST).

I hope that some reader out there is finding inspiration in what I'm writing and sharing.

Ciao for now and Thank you most Hartly,
J.J. Harlty

No comments:

Post a Comment