Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Resolution 2014

So I've been reading how some authors keep diaries to keep them in the habit of writing daily. Not only does this keep up their writing skills, but it also lets readers gain an insight into the inner workings of the author's heads while they are working on current novels/stories. It's supposed to be used as a repository of your thoughts and ideas and as a referral source that you can look back to when you've got that insidious Writer's Block going on.

So my resolution for 2014 is to begin my own Google+ Writer's Diary as my blog and write on it daily. Not only will I be sharing my ideas and thoughts, but I'll also weave in any inspirations I gain from the current books, articles and posts that I'm reading.

I hope you'll follow along with me and plus and comment on my posts that inspire you.

Thank you most Hartly,
J.J. Harlty

No comments:

Post a Comment